Pages

January 21, 2012

Carcassonne

Katy got a camera for her birthday. Which is actually in October, but she didn't originally get the one she wanted.


Coincidentally, it's the same one I'm asking for for my birthday: a Canon Rebel T3. SO EXCITED! It's wonderful.


Perfectly able to capture the darkness of Darth Voldenault.

Edgar came and visited us.
(Edgar is the upstairs neighbor's cat)


He and Katy are in a relationship. It's abusive.


Fascinatingly enough, it's Edgar who's the abusive one . . .

Then we played Carcassonne. Never played? You're missing out. My wonderful Grama gave me the Big Box set for Christmas, so I have FIVE expansion packs.



The Princess and the Dragon expansion pack is the meanest one ever.

Are we dorks? Yes.


But it's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment