Pages

January 26, 2012

Zucchini Fries

Katy wanted to make me dinner. Obviously I'm not going to turn down food, and we decided to make zucchini fries and pasta. Both were freakin amazing. 

I helped with the zucchini fries - they went surprising well. First, find a recipe. Here's ours. But it's not like we really followed it anyways. 

Then, prepare your ingredients. 

Zucchinis, no surprise


Eggs, I think, and bread crumbs and seasoning. 


You roll your little zucchini strips around in the stuff and put them on a (lightly greased) pan. 




Stick 'em in the oven and bake for a while. DELICIOUS. Check it out: 


I ate them with ketchup, but that's mostly cause I believe that everything is better with ketchup. 

But that's not all! She made me pasta too. So good. 



Mmmm, thanks Katy. 

Kavya even got back in time to enjoy! 


Yeast? It's good for you, apparently. 



No comments:

Post a Comment