Pages

April 29, 2012

So close

Whew, the last few days have been crazy, and I'm not quite done yet. We finished classes on Wednesday, which is such a wonderful thing. It really felt like we would never be done. I ended up going home on Wednesday with my car piled full of stuff from my room here. I took home half of my clothes, all of my art and a lot of other random things. That meant that my room at home looked crazy since I dumped so much stuff in it, so I ended up spending half of Thursday working on a project and the other half cleaning my room. It looks awesome now (I sent a huge pile of stuff to Goodwill). I came back here on Friday, had two exams on Saturday and now it's Sunday, and I'm so close to the end! I only have a paper and an exam left, both on Tuesday. I'm so excited for the end of junior year. 

It is strange to think of leaving though. No more apartment. Only one semester left in my undergraduate career. It's fantastic in a lot of ways - I'm pretty tired of the school routine - but it's also terrifying. I can hardly believe that after so many years, I'm about to reach another milestone. Though, in reality, I'm not done yet . . . still going for my MSW. Ah well, that will be as different from undergrad as undergrad was from high school. Summer's going to be wonderful . . . now I just have to get there!


No comments:

Post a Comment