Pages

May 27, 2012

Family Beach Trip 2012

Last year we stayed in a hotel. It had one room. There wasn't quite enough personal space, nor enough sleep since my parents wake up very early. This year, we got a condo. It was wonderful.


 I got to sleep as late as I pleased, we had a kitchen and there was still a pool to sit beside. Really, it was awesome. I did almost nothing except read two books, three halves of books (finished one, started two) and a couple dozen sudoku puzzles.







Ashley finally read the entire Harry Potter series - about time. Now she's started Eragon, which I loved as well. I'm so proud of her!


This was a sad year for jellyfish though; I must have passed a hundred washed up on shore every time I took a walk down the beach. 









No comments:

Post a Comment