Pages

March 30, 2012

Curtains and hearts

This has been a pretty normal week. After the GRE I think my brain just wanted to stop working forever. But I'm going up to Virginia today to go to military ball with my boyfriend, so that should be fun! 

One thing I have accomplished this week is more room decorating 
(though I'm only going to be here one more month). 

I put up the curtains I got at Ikea last weekend; they didn't come with screws, 
so I had to stop by Lowes to get some. 

Before:


After: 


At night:


It's so much nicer; those blinds were pretty depressing. 

I also made heart bunting. It's so easy to do!


I just cut some hearts out of some scrapbook paper I had lying around (the blue heart below is the one I folded to make sure it was symmetrical). Then I took some thread and sewed them together, leaving enough extra thread so they'd be a little bit apart on the chain. 


So quick! I made it during an episode of House and it looks adorable. 



No comments:

Post a Comment